The School bus is available for students from class 1st to 5th. A bus identity card will be issued to all students using the school bus. This card must be carried to the school daily and made available for checking at the request of the bus conductor / school authorities.
Bus fee has to be paid for eleven months in a year. No Charges will be levied for the month of June. No withdrawal from bus permissible during the academic session. Parents / Students are not permitted to add new stops to the existing bus routes.
Parents are requested to note that the bus routes are fixed after careful planning and no routes can be changed or extended to suit individual needs.
PRECAUTIONS AND SAFETY MEASURES: -
- Students must reach the bus stop at least a few minutes before the time scheduled for the arrival of the school bus.
- Students should always stay away from the main road while waiting for the school bus. Always use zebra crossings while crossing roads.
- Students should not board or alight from the bus until the bus has come to a complete halt.
- Please board the bus in proper queue.
- Students should remain seated and not move around when the bus is in motion.
- Students should not lean out of the window or stick their limbs out.
- Students should occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding the school bus.
- Older students should look after the younger ones by offering them their seats.
- The front door is the only authorized entrance and exit and only the conductor is authorized to open the door.
- Each bus has a teacher, incharge for that route.
- Indiscipline or unruly behavior on the part of the students causes inconvenience to the driver, conductor and fellow students using the school bus. The unruly students will not be permitted to continue using the school bus if an admonition from the Principal fails to produce the desired effect.
- Do not put your head or hand out of the window.
- Do not speak to the driver while he is driving.
- Do not push or rush for the door to board or de-board the bus.
- Wait for the bus to completely stop before getting down at your stop.
- Always give seat to the small/younger children.
- Do not fight in the moving bus.
- If you have to cross the road after getting off the bus, allow the bus to move off before crossing the road. Always use zebra crossings while crossing the road.
- Do not put your bags on the bus seats.
Hostel facility is available only for the students of Classes VI to XII. Separate Hostel Facility for Boys.
- 1. Well Furnished Rooms – The hostel rooms are adequately furnished. We provide a separate bed with mattress, a study table and a chair and a wardrobe to each student. Each dormitory is looked after by wardens and other supportive staff.
- 2. Wash Rooms/ Toilets – Each floor has toilets & Bathrooms.
- 3. Mess Facilities – Dining Hall where food is served in clean and hygienic conditions. Fresh hygienic and nutritious food is available in the form of breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. A diet chart is followed taking into consideration that adequate proportion of all the nutrients are present in the diet of every student. The Canteen menu is well planned. Special meals are provided on festival days.
- 4. Medical Facility – The infirmary is run and managed under the guidance of qualified nurse. We have a tie up with few other prominent hospitals of the city which provide emergency treatment.
- 5. Security – To ensure safety and security of the students, had deployed Security Guards around the clock in the hostels which is further beefed up with CCTV Cameras in the hostel. Proper procedure is followed for issuing of Out-Passes and allowing visitors to the hostel.
- 6. Gymnasium – Well equipped gymnasium is available for the Boarders.
- 7. Sports, Indoor Games & Common Room – We have facility to play basketball, cricket, Badminton etc. Indoor games like Table Tennis, Carom Board, and Chess etc are available.
- 8. Power Back Up – 24×7 Generator facility.
- 9. Ragging Prohibited – Ragging is prohibited & prevented. Punishment for Participation in/or Abetment of Ragging will lead to cancellation of admission. Hostel is not a right of a student rather it is a privilege given to a student.