Eligible Age for Admission
Minimum age for admission to class 1st in 5 years on 31st of March of the academic year. For admission to other classes the age will be accordingly increased.
Note: An upper age limit for admission is fixed as the minimum age limit+2 Years. There will be no admission in a class if the age is more than this maximum age prescribed.
For Admission in class I-IX
For each academic session the dates for obtaining the prospectus along with the admission form will be notified only for classes where seats are available. Students seeking admission can obtain the prospectus from the college reception against payment of prescribed cost. The application form-duly filled in and signed should be submitted in the college office with the registration fee (non refundable) before the last date of submission of such forms.
Admission will be granted on the basis of personal academic interaction for classes I-V and on the basis of written test and interview in the subjects English, Math and Science for class VI-IX. The test will be of 2 hrs. This will be held in the college premisses only. The time and date will be given on the registration card issued at the time of submission of the application form. The qualified candidate will be called for the personal interview along with their parents on dates and timings as specified in the list of selected candidates. The list will be displayed on the college notice board. The candidate selected for admission to the college will have o abide by all the rules framd by the college authorities with regard o discipline, pyment of fees and other matters. The fess once deposited will not be refunded.
Required Documents (Duly Attested)
- 1. Marksheet of the last annual examination passed for classes II-IX
- 2. Date of Birth Certificate.
- 3. Three Passport size photographs.
- 4. Caste certificate if applicable.
- 5. Domicile certificate.
- 6. Medical Cetificate.
- 7. Affidavit of Rs. 10 Per given performa in Propectus.
Admission to class (VI-XI)
Admission to class XI will open immediately after the declaration of board results of class X by CBSE. Last date of submission of the application form will be one week after the declaration of the result.
- 1. Photocopy of provisional marksheet of class X examination.
- 2. Character certificate issued by the school last attended.
- 3. Certificates for achievements in extra curricular activities.
- 4. Migration certificate for applicants who have passed class X examination from board other than CBSE.
- 5. Caste certificate.
- 6. Domicile Cetificate.
- 7. Three passport size photograph.
- 8. Medical Cetificate.
- 9. Affidavit of RS. 10 as per given performa in prospectus.
Note: No fresh admission will be taken in classes X and XII.
RESERVATION FOR ADMISSION
The reservation for admission in the inter college shall be as follows:
- 1. 21% for Schedule Castes of U.P
- 2. 2% for Schedule Tribes of U.P
- 3. 27% for other Backward Classes (OBC'S) OF U.P.
Note: 85% of tge total seats shall be reserved for domicile of U.P. [35% shall exclusive by reserved for domicile of District Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P)] and 15% seats for the wards of outside U.P.
Performa For Affidavit
- My name is ............................... and my son's name is .........................residing at ..........................who has taken by admission in ......... class at Panchshell Balak Inter College, Sec.-91, Noida, U.P.(201301).
- If my son escapes from the college/hostel without any permission of college authority and show disobedience then we will be totally responcible for his act & the decision of college will be acceptable.
- We will submit college fess at the given time. If the fees is not submit at the given time, then we will be responsible for the deposition of any additional fine imposed on us.